Need a Website and Blog Built

renman303

My website at Nonna's is in dire need of "Looking Cool". It's not my forte. I also want to start a Blog with various topic layouts much like this site only for my restaurant. I love the format of this site and notice that a lot of sites use this format. What is it? Where do you get it?

e.g: Make reservations, ask questions, recipes, you suck/we suck comments, blah, blah, blah...

I could trade a dinner or two at my place or give you a Gift Card????

Bueller...Anyone...?

hey,

I'm a web and graphic designer, and I'm normally against doing anything for trade or free (its kind of a pandemic that web designers get asked to do stuff like that), but I was thinking of offering up my services in the want to trade forum for some aquarium help or parts. I can set up a wordpress blog on my server in ten minutes, getting it on yours , in probably an hour, after that honestly you can find a decent template and then install that, a tiny bit of graphic work and your done.

This week is sorta crazy for me, late next week though I could probably do this.