Diamond Goby Disappeared?

LiLS

who is austin craigslist?? :angry:

but guys the story came with a sad ending...i found him dried and shriveled up under the sump outsdie my tank... :(

well i bought another one since im so fascinated by them but i also bought netting to cover up the back of my tank...

tihjs new one is younger and smaller and hes relaly active...found ihm in the overflow box twice lol...

i dunno why but my maroon clown and yellow tang has been chasin him so hes hidden away under a rock.

Pimp slap him!

From way down, in the deep south.

will do robb, by the way i gotta show you this video and some pics i took of my tnak! its really exploded since ive gotten T5, got all sorts of corals now ^_^

Sorry for my ghetto talk. I'm use to it on another forum. It was just funny to do it. lol I really don't talk like that in person.

But does anyone know who is giving around free sand? I need some for my tank. Its really dirty and I would like to start fresh.

No worries, I do it too.

Now. Where are the pics/videos?

Stephen,

I wasn't particularly offended, others might be though and we are a family friendly site.

I have pulverized limestone that I could donate a bit of to the effort. Start a new thread in the trade section and I'm sure you'll get donations. You probably won't get enough for a new sand bed but you should be able to seed a new one nicely. Also, you might ask Andrew(ACambell) to change your user name.

wait im steven, thats thompson lol...

and i hate gobys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think another goby is dead :)

basicly i think he digged too much just got home from gym and all my rocks/corals have knocked over and collapsed basicly...

what! another? ugh.. poor gobys.. No more gobys 4 u!!. lol anyway sorry about that. i have had a scare like that. my pistol and goby demoed some rock in my 42 and i pulled everything out looking for them. i finly found them still alive and just a big scared..

I lied!! I fed the tank and saw his head pop out...he just alot

More shy then my first one :/, my first or never hid and was always sifting sand ad wasn't afraid lol, this other one just stays in his cave