Diamond Goby Disappeared?

LiLS

well i bought a diamond goby thursday and he was doin his lil thing in the tank and friday morning i woke up and didnt see him at all??

so after i got off work still no signs of him, and til now, still no signs of him..

is it normal for them to disappearl ike this?

i hope hes not dead :)

this goby was pretty big, same size as my other goby i have in there and the lion fish didnt even touch the other one, plus these gobys are bigger then my lion fish hes a baby lol...checked this morning and i still dont see him :lol:

try feeding the tank.. see if he comes out

fed the tank today and he hasnt came out at all only the other goby, and i know he didnt jump out cuase i dont see em, so im guessing he dug a wrong area and a rock crushed him but none of my rocks seem like theyved moved

dang i liked him alot too

5248_1111989649357_1515360023_30516218_961433_n.jpg

Edited by LiLS

as long as he knows. :wacko:

When I see a weird username and a comment like that as a first post my immediate thought is "troll!"

I agree with Chris. Get a new name for this board please.

We all have a sense of humor but I have to agree. Since your new to the forum and you say "You're his friend".... make it aware that it was meant as a joke.