Zoa ID

Dena

Does anyone know what this might be? It kind of resembles the photos of the blue/purple hornets I've seen.

Thanks,

Dena

post-429-12468471378341_thumb.jpg

If I'm not mistaken....I think they are blue/purple hornets. Where did you get them? I've notice some frags @ RCA as well. I hope they do well under your care. I've heard people ordering them and they seem to melt away. On the other hand, someone locally had them thriving and had them for sale in the forum. Keep us posted.

I'll have to check the skirts when the lights are on...which I won't see until tomorrow after work. I got them at Aquadome. There were about 4 polyps on the end of a small rock. You could see the ones on the other end melting and I had no clue if the rest would live, but they were open. The other end of the rock continued to die after I got them, but the rest stayed and I think I have 2-3 more polyps than when I started. They are doing great and have been in my Solana for over a mth. I had no idea what they could be and then I really looked at them and the hornets and though maybe. I've been meaning to post a pic for a while now.

Dee

mine have done great so far.i have had them 4 or 5 weeks.they all open fully everyday and have when to from 5 or 6 polyps to 10 or so.

yeah, but you could dump pure ammonia in your tank and everything would continue to grow. In fact, it'd probably give you instantaneous growth! :)

No problem hijacking it...I'm trying to figure out if you guys are serious or joking LOL.

Anyway, I have another I need help with. It's kind of creamish in color...lighter speckles (no pattern) and a thin green mouth kind of like PPE. The mouth is hard to see in this photo. Oh...the tips of the skirt is a light green...also close to the PPE.

Also...the one to the left...organe skirts with yellow centers.

post-429-12469349298399_thumb.jpg