FS 135 gallon reef ready tank and stand

troypt

I am moving a few miles down the road and am going to take this opportunity to set up a new tank. So I have a 135 gallon reef ready tank, stand, and canopy for sale. The tank is older, I bought it off of MAAST two years ago, but works great, no leaks. There are a few scratches on it. The stand and canopy looks pretty good. It has two overflow boxes in the back corners. I will be moving next weekend and will be using the 13th as the day I transfer things from the old tank to the new one, so the tank will not be ready until late Monday the 13th or Tuesday the 14th. I would really like to sell this and not have to move it and store it in my garage. I would like $300 or best offer for the tank. Comes with tank, stand, and canopy.

I live in Cedar Park, near Anderson Mill road and 620. My number is 512-258-4532

Troy

post-305-12466840125538_thumb.jpg

post-305-12466841104804_thumb.jpg

post-305-124668422476_thumb.jpg

I have had a few people contact me about the tank, but nothing firm yet. I wish I could give people the chance to get the tank in the order they have contacted me, but as I really need the tank sold, it is going to have to be first come, first serve, and I would like a partial to complete payment to hold the tank. That way, I won't end up holding the tank for someone and then have them back out at the last minute, and then I have to scramble to move and store the tank at my new house.

Dimensions of tank and stand(the stand/canopy fit over the tank and cover the corners completely) 74" long x19.5" wide x ~69 inches tall.

Here are a few other pictures

post-305-12468354019068_thumb.jpg

Edited by troypt

I am not selling any livestock (sorry the anemone is not for sale, but maybe it will split with the stress of the move), rock, sand, lights, etc.

Only the tank, stand and canopy are for sale.

Troy

I tried calling earlier, was hoping to stop by and take a look at it and even give you the payment for it so call and let me know when would be a good time for you. I left my number a little over an hour ago.

thanks