We need you

Hello fellow ARC's. Robin and I need your help.

We would like to contiunet the monthly meeting. So if you would like to host a meeting please let us know! Mike did such a great job with this and if we could fill one of his shoes we would consider ourselves sucessful. So lets continue the meetings.

Dave & Robin

Thanks to all of you who have volunteered to host a meeting. I will be pming you with details later this week.

So far we have 3 volunteers! This would be great time to show of your hard work. Hey how about you nano folsk? Really would like to see some nanos! cool.gif

Dave-

I dont know if this would work, but i have a buddy that manages a hotel and has pretty big meeting rooms we could have one their.. i also am very good friends with the GM of NXNW and we could have a meeting their. i know their is no aquariums their but if we just needed space it can be done. i would host one but my apartment is kinda small for a group of people.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow ARC's. Robin and I need your help.

We would like to contiunet the monthly meeting. So if you would like to host a meeting please let us know! Mike did such a great job with this and if we could fill one of his shoes we would consider ourselves sucessful. So lets continue the meetings.

Dave & Robin

Put me down to host a meeting. Contact me for date/time.