New Here! Just saying hello and posting a few pics

Cameron

I just found out about this club and have been a member of saltwaterfish.com for some time and am happy to join. It is pretty cool to see a club like this in Austin.

Hopefully see you all around,

Cameron

post-942-1244420421_thumb.jpg

post-942-1244420648_thumb.jpg

post-942-1244420658_thumb.jpg

post-942-1244420668_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the club. I would also like to extend an invitation to our meeting being held on the 20th. Come and meet a great group of people.

I will try to be there, Jake at River City let me know about this site and am just going through everyone's pictures and there are some pretty amazing tanks! Can't wait to get some tips and ask a bunch of questions!!!

I will try to be there, Jake at River City let me know about this site and am just going through everyone's pictures and there are some pretty amazing tanks! Can't wait to get some tips and ask a bunch of questions!!!

WELCOME!!! My name is Laura and I also work at River City Aquatics...please introduce yourself next time in. You have found a really great group of folks here.... :(