coco worms

barderer

Was just at aqua dome today and they have a lot of coco worms for 20 bucks. If you have wanted one for a good price now is the time. Got mine :thumbsup:

I have seen these advertised but could never really tell from the pics exactly what they are. Are they like a feather duster?

Bill

Similar, but they don't have a soft tube, it's hard...like calcified almost. They are usually white with red...nice...and I was there and totally missed them. I was looking at the Squamosa that I've wanted and kind of left with LOL.

Dena

Similar, but they don't have a soft tube, it's hard...like calcified almost. They are usually white with red...nice...and I was there and totally missed them. I was looking at the Squamosa that I've wanted and kind of left with LOL.

Dena

i picked one up as well on thursday. theyre very nice. mine has a polka dot pattern

I was looking at the Squamosa that I've wanted and kind of left with LOL.

Dena

Kind of huh :thumbsup: Congrats on yet another beautiful addition to your tank(s), I'm sure.

Bill

I put it in the Solana with my tear drop clam. Yeah...was leaving without it...then had to go back up to get some sand they had in a broken bag upstairs (needed a thin layer of larger grain to go over sugar fine so my power head didn't make a snow storm). I was all set to leave without it until I went back up. My husband liked the Squamosa...I liked the Derasa (small blue rim), but I got the Squamosa because I don't usually get what "he" likes. Although he wouldn't let me get that Yorkie on Craig's List yesterday...jerk! LOL.

Dena

Kind of huh :thumbsup: Congrats on yet another beautiful addition to your tank(s), I'm sure.

Bill

Yeah, my coco was one of the first things I bought when I setup and I got it from the dome. Mine was $14.99. They're like a feather duster but have two spiraled feathers that are white with red highlights. Mine is really happy and always out. You can see it in these pictures:

gallery_884_119_38242.jpg

You can see the new growth since I added it, it's the 1" of clean white

gallery_884_119_41243.jpg

Very easy to care for, as in nothing special except I feed it some liquid phyto from the bottle every few days.

Archived