40 Gallon Breeder RR Complete Set-Up

ysanford

We bought this from Blindside with high hopes of making it into a seahorse tank, but we've had very little time to do anything with it. The pics are from his "want to sell" thread so they don't show the complete set-up. We bought a brand new stand from River City about a month ago. Here is what is included:

40 Gallon Reef Ready Breeder Tank (1" drilled, plumbing included) $150

Oceanic Reef Ready Sump $50

Black Stand $200

Mag 5 Pump $50

PM Redline Skimmer $160

Geissman Nova Pro 2 Metal Halide 250 watt pendant and ballast with 2 months of use $175

3x Koralia 3 powerheads $20 each

150 watt heater $15

Phosban Reactor (with pump) - Two Little Fishes $20

Live Rock - about 50lbs $1.50/lb

Black Sand - Free

Green Chromis - Free

Lawnmower Blenny - $15

It's up and running right now and it's not a huge thing if we sell it or not so I am not desperate for the money. If someone wants to make payments on it, that's fine too. Of course, we would keep it until it is paid off. Asking price is $600 or individual prices listed above. Buyer must pick up. This tank and it's items have very little use on them.

post-780-1244144808_thumb.jpg

Since you have priced stuff individually, does that mean you will part out?

If so I would like to buy 2 of the Koralia 3's, the lawnmower blenny and a few pounds of live rock. Also, how about the Chromis?

Michael McDermott

Yes, I will part out. As for the Chromis, whoever comes to get it first can have it. I will be home today and tomorrow around 4. Saturday and Sunday also work during the day between 12:30 and 5.

SO SORRY GUYS! I didn't talk this over with the other half of "TheSanfords" and it didn't go too well when I informed him of my plans - :) I'm no longer selling this set up. Again, SORRY! :doh:

Although, I don't want the chromis anymore, so if someone wants it, they can have it. Mikemcd, you asked first about the chromis, so it's yours if you still want it.

• 1 month later...

So I finally convinced the hubby to let me sell this after going another month of not doing anything with it. There are some items that I have sold already and others that I will be keeping, so the list has changed a bit. Here is what is included:

40 Gallon Reef Ready Breeder Tank (1" drilled, plumbing included) $150

Black Stand $150

BUY TOGETHER FOR $225

Oceanic Reef Ready Sump $50

Mag 5 Pump $50

PM Redline Skimmer $140

150 watt heater $15

Phosban Reactor (with pump) - Two Little Fishes $20

Live Rock - about 50lbs $1.50/lb

Black Sand - Free

Green Chromis - Free (on hold for mikemcd)

Lawnmower Blenny - $15

It's up and running right now and it has had an algae problem since we first started it. You probably just need to scrub the rock down and it will be fine. I would like to sell this soon, but it's not a huge priority; I am not desperate for the money so please, no low-ball offers. The prices are already close to half of what we originally paid for it. Individual prices listed above or buy all of it and get a discount. Buyer must pick up. All items have very little use.

post-780-12471767402206_thumb.jpg

post-780-12471767037786_thumb.jpg