2 Pencil Urchins

JamesL

I have two pencil urchins that are each about the size of jumbo lime. They are fantastic algae eaters, but lately have been having the bad habit of knocking frags off the live rock (that were decently secured with epoxy).

I will warn that one of them took a small chomp out of a little SPS I had, but I think that was because there was bubble algae at it's base.

Just looking to trade one of both for a small frag of zoa's. Prefect for someone with an algae problem :lol:

Here is what they look like (this picture was take in late April, they are a bit bigger now):

IMG_1195.JPG

How about 1 for 1 head of LittleReef's frogspawn and 1 lonely zoa, green skirt, yellow mouth, blue center?

Here's a link to the zoas, under ATI Blue + only.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/uploads/1173...1_52_653691.jpg

Hmm.. the zoa colors look nice, wouldn't mind the single zoa. But I already have a decent sized frogspawn, so not really looking for more of that.

I could frag a few zoos, maybe 10 or so plus the single. Can I pick up today?

That sounds fine. Unfortunately the urchins are at home in Buda, and I am at work in SW Austin. So today is probably not too feasible. I can capture them tonight and arrange to meet you somewhere tomorrow?