gone

GKarshens

I have one that is slowly getting skinnier. He won't eat prepared food and I don't think my tank produces enough algae for him. If you have a large tank, preferably with an algae problem, let me know. I will only let him go to a 180g or larger. My 125 isn't enough so I want to make sure he will get enough grazing. If you want to give me something for him, cool. If not I just want him in a good home. I caught him and he is in my fuge. Probably more food for him in there than in my tank. I don't want to leave him there too long though so if I don't get any offers in the next couple days I have a couple options. I am having some trouble with my email that gets notices here so please email me at [email protected]

Why are you only willing to let him go to someone with a larger tank then yours? I've read online that they should be kept as single specimens or as a male/female pair in tanks less than about 55 gallons. I sent you an e-mail also.

I have one that is slowly getting skinnier. He won't eat prepared food and I don't think my tank produces enough algae for him. If you have a large tank, preferably with an algae problem, let me know. I will only let him go to a 180g or larger. My 125 isn't enough so I want to make sure he will get enough grazing. If you want to give me something for him, cool. If not I just want him in a good home. I caught him and he is in my fuge. Probably more food for him in there than in my tank. I don't want to leave him there too long though so if I don't get any offers in the next couple days I have a couple options. I am having some trouble with my email that gets notices here so please email me at [email protected]

Because as I stated above he will not eat prepared food. He needs a tank with more grazing than I can offer him in my 125g. He is also at least 4" already. I find most of the sites that sell fish grossly underestimate the size of tank needed for many types of fish.

ok

Because as I stated above he will not eat prepared food. He needs a tank with more grazing than I can offer him in my 125g. He is also at least 4" already. I find most of the sites that sell fish grossly underestimate the size of tank needed for many types of fish.