Green Digi and Some Red Zoas

Zarathustra2

I'll get some pictures up when I get home but wanted to see if anyone is interested in trading for a nice 1.5" frag of green digi and a small rock with 7 or so zoas with red tentacles and yellowish eyes. I'm interested in any zoas, mushrooms or rics I do not have. I like blues and purples.

Sorry guys. I fell into a deep dark sleep last night after work.

The Zoa frag is the red one from this swap. http://maast.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51002 I just got one extra.

So was the green Digi (not pictured.) It is a pretty standard brown/green color. Nice and healthy but I just don't have the right light setup to keep him all too happy.

My phone is 512-789-2593. Would like to do this tonight or tomorrow as I leave the country on friday. First one to call with a zoa/shroom combo gets it. :)

Sorry guys. I fell into a deep dark sleep last night after work.

The Zoa frag is the red one from this swap. http://maast.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51002 I just got one extra.

So was the green Digi (not pictured.) It is a pretty standard brown/green color. Nice and healthy but I just don't have the right light setup to keep him all too happy.

My phone is 512-789-2593. Would like to do this tonight or tomorrow as I leave the country on friday. First one to call with a zoa/shroom combo or a nice ricordia gets it. :)