Sweet Acans - SOLD

princer7

dave, can you pickup mine?

I can pick it up from you on Sunday.

Jen- if dapettit can do it, I'd like jim to pick mine up.

Mark I'll be at my wifes company outing. I am having some one else pick mine up.

blue hornet = african blues = notorious for melting. Both of mine melted too. How is the mother colony doing?

This sucks I had no idea they were the same thing. The frag I bought started with about 20 polyps, and now has about 3. :cool: Too make things worse the three that are left look horrible. I keep hoping they will turn around, but it doesn't sound like I should get my hopes up.

well part of the issue is that everybody has their own name for zoas/corals. I've got bam bams that someone had called sunsets, someone else called the orange zoas.

So someone decided to call them blue hornets while vivid calls them african blues.

Or someone got smart seeing how purple hornets for for $350 for a 3 polyp frag and thought they could get some marketing mileage out of calling these "blue hornets".

Where did you get your frag from?

how long has it been taking for you guys "blue hornets" to melt?i bought a frag on wednesday and it looks great so far.it was guaranteed melt free and his mother colony had lots of polyps.