Sweet Acans - SOLD

princer7

I will be fragging part of this colony on Tuesday when Steve comes through town with his saw. Frags will be cut to order and will need to be prepaid (sorry but don't want to cut more than necessary).

Reserved/pending payment:

ALL FRAGS SOLD

Min 3 polyps per frag. All Pending sale.

3-4 polyps: $9 each polyp

5-8 polyps: $8 each polyp

9-14 polyps: $7 each polyp

15+ polyps: $6 each polyp

IMG_8460-Web.jpg

IMG_8468-Web.jpg

IMG_8370-Web.jpg

Hey Kaylon and Yasmin,

I got a frag I need to pick up from Jennifer and her PM inbox is full. Do you guys mind if you can pick it up and I can pick my frag from your place.

-Cindy-

oh...oh...oh....me too!!! Mine is already paid for and it is 3 polyps of the rainbow acans....i would SO appreciate you getting mine from her also and I will meet you wherever, whenever.

Laura

Jen, this include me for my blue hornets and possibly a three head frag of the purple acan if you can frag more? If so, I'll be there!!!!! LOL. I was hoping to see your tank, but whatever works best for you.

Dena

Dena, let me see if I can find any more of the blue hornets. The frag I had for you melted. I am all out of the purple acan though. I may have some other sweet zoas/palys that I will be fragging.

Everyone, where and when would you like to meet on Saturday?

I can meet at RCA or Aquatek.

Jennifer, do you still have some of the Acan II "Rainbow Colors"? Dapettit want a 3 polyp frag, I didn't know whether you saw it on the thread, but he did mentioned to me.

Dena, let me see if I can find any more of the blue hornets. The frag I had for you melted.

blue hornet = african blues = notorious for melting. Both of mine melted too. How is the mother colony doing?

Depending on the time for Saturday, I may or may not be able to do. I have class until 12 and then I have to go to my cousins graduation party at 6, I believe, so if it is between those two times, then yes, I can meet you at an LFS. If we don't meet at an LFS, I can still pick them up from you tomorrow evening. I also don't mind picking anyone elses frags up for them as long as they are already paid for.

So, what is going on with this? Meeting tonight? Meeting tomorrow? I have a lot of stuff to do, not to mention tons of homework, so I would like to get a schedule going. Princer7, please let us know as soon as you can. Thanks!