Reef Chili Coral Food

johnoburns

I saw the Reef Chili Coral Food on the bulkreefsupply.com site. It looks like it might be good stuff. Anyone ever use it? If so what were your results like?

This is what the guy says it contains:

I have included all the key ingredients in the new Reef Chili, Bio-engineered Zooplankton, spray dried Phytoplanton, Freeze dried Rotifers, Freeze dried Copepods, Dried Daphnia, Spirulina Powder and an Artemia nauplii replacement diet. With this much variety you can feel safe in knowing that you have done your best to meet the nutritional needs of every filter feeder in your tank and in an economical fashion . There is absolutely no need to use any other products.

I've met several folks that had used it over the years and seemed to like it. I cannot figure out why after several years this product cannot jump over to the LFS market. If it was that great you'd think every shop would be stocking it. I've been using the Reef-Roids from Aquatek and feel it is a comparable product. Might want to check it out first.

I've used it. It's ok just had to make a 3 bottle minimum purchase. It kinda marketed like tupperware. . .

I've never been to a tupperware party. I can only imagine what a Reef Chili Coral Food party would be like....