Checking interest in Mh fixture

Iplantz

Well Im looking to go the T5 route with my tank, but I need to get some cooling fans and sell my chill before this is up for sale. Sorry if this is a teaser for anyone, since its not available yet.

Its a Oddessey (let me finish ) fixture, thats had a fan replacement and has a new ballast. The ballast is an Icecap and is a 2007 model? Ill check later. It has 2x65w PC's as well with 1 original bulb in it and 1 UVL super actinic thats 2 months old. The current bulb is an Xm 10k and has 1 month on and off use on it. And I have a Phoenix 14k backup bulb with about 7 months on it. I can work things out, just looking to go cheaper on the bill.

hey is this the fixture i sold you? dang, thats weird. im getting out of t5ho and going back to metal halide. too bad you dont have 150w, i think you have 250w metal halide :)

good luck

I've got a 48" long fixture/retro with bent reflectors and using an IC660 and IC430. I miss the shimmer and rich colors i got from metal halide, so im going back

Well I think that if you centered it it could prove useful, with sps in the middle and softies on the side, or with a island reef in the center and open tank on the sides. The fixture is 15" wide too, in case your tank isn't "deep".

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...