Pacific East Aquaculture

ejaustin

Do we have seperate invoices showing the breakdown on what we got charged?

My order detail page on their website does not reflect the buy one get one free and the split shipping.

Okay, I spoke to Beth and Rachel at Pacific East. Both seem very nice and concerned with our satisfaction. Rachel said when she ran the charges the first time, she did not divvy up the box fee correctly. Since the batch hadn't been loaded, she thought it would cause less confusion to void the first charges and submit the corrected charges. You know how banks are... much quicker to reserve funds than to release them. Even so, the incorrect charge should be corrected soon (within a couple day is my guess). If you want her to, Rachel can send you a copy of the void transactions.

ej

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have seperate invoices showing the breakdown on what we got charged?

My order detail page on their website does not reflect the buy one get one free and the split shipping.

Yes, everyone has an individual invoice with a price breakdown.

ej

I tried taking picture, but I can't do them justice. I really need to go get a tripod for my camera. I'm happy with what I got. Most of the zoas are in the red and green families. A couple have striking neon green mouths and there are some with yellows and blues. I think it's a good value for the price. For someone starting up a new tank who wants to add some good colors without spending a bundle.

I got a couple of the orange snails. They are about the size of astreas and have a split foot like a turbo. I also got a couple of the halloween hermit crabs, too. I'll let everyone know if they cause any trouble or do anything especially cool.

Bottom line: I think we got good service and a good value. Nothing mind-blowing, but solid. I would order from this store again.

ej

Would those who participated in this group buy let everyone know what their impressions are, how well their critters matched their expectations, and whether they would consider buying from Pacific East again? I just think it's good information for other members of the club to have...

Thanks.

ej

I would agree with ej. It was nothing mind-blowing, but everything was solid. I got what I expected in really good condition. The extra zoo frag was a nice touch, but it was just a lime-green zoo and I already have too much green in my tank, so it will probably stay in my frag tank.

Overall, I would potentially order from them again if something in their WYSIWYG catches my eye.

I will try to get some pictures when I get a chance.

• 1 month later...

Okay, this is late, but I'll give my feedback-- I had a pretty good mix of colorful and bland, almost 50:50. I received what appears to be a legit orange/red PPE, two blue zoas (none as dark as the Tubs Blue), a nice deep purple paly, and some pink, red, and green. The rest were brown, tan, or boring-- but that's not to say that they don't count for anything! Price was a little on the higher end for what I received, but I had been eyeing their frag pack for a long time, and now I know.

EJ, thanks for setting this up.