Pacific East Aquaculture

ejaustin

The buy one get one free offer is nice of them. Will have to recheck out their site.

Do we have to use the buy one get one free? Or can I just use the 40% off discount they have? I can buy one thing from the WYSIWYG but not two.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what the rep told me there, you will not be charged until the order is shipped so even the total won't show the buy one get one free, she will add it all up on Thursday and email you the final price, as she also has to add in the split up shipping and box fees. The buy one get one free pages are the australian acans and the wysiwyg pages. Anything on there is buy one get one free.

If you want to participate, visit http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ and select your goodies. Place your order on-line or over the phone directly with Pacific East between June 4 and June 11. Tell them you are part of the Austin Reef Club group buy. You will pay them directly.

What is the cutoff time for June 11th?

I am waiting to see if they will add anything new. They added new stuff last night around 7pm (cst). I'm hoping they will add more. :o

What is the cutoff time for June 11th?

I am waiting to see if they will add anything new. They added new stuff last night around 7pm (cst). I'm hoping they will add more. :o

The cut off time is noon. Eastern Time, I assume. That would be 11am Central.

ej

Okay, I've received the tracking number, but I can't do fancy stuff like copy-and-paste with my iPhone. I'll post it later when I'm home. Will be delivered by UPS tomorrow by 10:30 am.

Watch this space.

ej

Here's the tracking information:

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: NEXT DAY AIR

Weight: 20.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1ZA85T650144709992

You can track your shipment by visiting http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/process...85T650144709992 on the Internet.

They never called me either. Also, someone told me he has 2 charges. I checked and I have 2 charges, too. Everyone, please check your payment method and let me know if you see a double charge as well. I will call them first thing in the morning to get them to explain / fix it.

ej

It has not hit my credit card yet.

Here's the tracking information:

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: NEXT DAY AIR

Weight: 20.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1ZA85T650144709992

You can track your shipment by visiting http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/process...85T650144709992 on the Internet.

They never called me either. Also, someone told me he has 2 charges. I checked and I have 2 charges, too. Everyone, please check your payment method and let me know if you see a double charge as well. I will call them first thing in the morning to get them to explain / fix it.

ej

Our guys are on the truck. I've called Pacific East about the double charges, but they are not open yet. My address is

7724 Croftwood Drive

Austin, Texas 78749

From William Cannon and Brodie, go south on Brodie. Go through 2 intersections with traffic lights. Turn right on the next street. That's Croftwood. We are on the right. We have an unpainted picket fence. Might be a silver HHR at the curb. My red eclipse will be in the driveway.

I'll let you know when the box gets here.

ej

Do you know if my stuff got into the order?

Our guys are on the truck. I've called Pacific East about the double charges, but they are not open yet. My address is

7724 Croftwood Drive

Austin, Texas 78749

From William Cannon and Brodie, go south on Brodie. Go through 2 intersections with traffic lights. Turn right on the next street. That's Croftwood. We are on the right. We have an unpainted picket fence. Might be a silver HHR at the curb. My red eclipse will be in the driveway.

I'll let you know when the box gets here.

ej

I'll be over in the afternoon. Probably around 2pm.

They are here!!! And, yes, Daniel, your stuff is in the box. Also have stuff for Yasmin and Chiu. Come and get it!!!

My cell phone, if you need it, is 512-497-9799.

See y'all soon.

ej

Everything in all orders appears to be present and accounted for. Also, they included a free zoa for each of us and a postcard good for 15% off our next order. The packing was good. Styrofoam with newspaper and a couple small cold packs. All the bags on the bottom of the box (not stacked). Not remarkable, but good. The bags with the goodies filled the entire box.

The frags don't seem to be the oversized ones we've seen from Vivid. We'll see how they look when they open up. Daniel and I each got a 20-pack of zoa frags, so I'm interested to see what kind of selection they chose. Their site does say there could be repeats, so I'll be interested to see how many repeats. I didn't get any wysiwyg, but it will be good to hear from Yasmin and Chiu if they are happy with their wysiwyg items.

Their store just opened, so I'll give them another call about the billing stuff.

ej

Okay, I spoke to Beth and Rachel at Pacific East. Both seem very nice and concerned with our satisfaction. Rachel said when she ran the charges the first time, she did not divvy up the box fee correctly. Since the batch hadn't been loaded, she thought it would cause less confusion to void the first charges and submit the corrected charges. You know how banks are... much quicker to reserve funds than to release them. Even so, the incorrect charge should be corrected soon (within a couple day is my guess). If you want her to, Rachel can send you a copy of the void transactions.

ej