Rocks with corals, corals, 29g Nano

Dena

Looking to sell a few things to get some money together so that I can fly my mom down here for the Port A trip in July.

1. 3lb rock (approx 8"x6"...awkwardly shaped) with reddish/orangish monti cap, lots of light blueish palys, two bright orangish/red rhodactis (I think) shrooms, also has a 1/2" piece of some sort of milli growing on it. It's a flourscent green, but I don't think that's what it's suppose to be. $40 (pending Fragen_Unreal)

post-429-1241556598_thumb.jpgpost-429-1241556649_thumb.jpg

2. 5.5lb rock (maybe about 13" long and 6" thick in the center part...ends are thinner...another oddly shaped one)with a colony of green zoos on it. this is a cool looking rock with lots of color...almost all purple...kind of "U" shaped. I like it a lot! ($30)

post-429-1241558544_thumb.jpg

3. Large green mushroom leather...hosts one of my clowns and man is she going to be pissed. When fully opened it's at least 10". Photo was taken after the MH went out. It is stuck to a rock I want to keep, but also has another small rock I think on the other side of it. Asking $40.

post-429-1241557920_thumb.jpg

4. Finger leather with fuzzy polyps...really sways in the flow. It's one of my favorite leathers. It's about 7"x5" when fully opened. Asking $20. It's in the first photo on the left.

5. Kenya Tree Frag (should be mounted by now) with two stalks about 4" tall - $5.

6. Monti frag...suppose to be a light purple with brownish polyps, but looks almost like a light brown...hard to tell with the polyps always out. Lots of growth...has grown underneath itself and started a second level, polyps always out...about 3"x2" - $5. (pending to Gonzobob)

7. Two AOG frags, 2 polyps each - $15 per frag. (one pending to Gonzobob)

8. 24 gallon Nano cube. The lights are 4mths old...attached to a ballast and don't work through the switch on the hood...not sure if the ballast is standard, but I think it may be. I bought it used about 5mths ago. Front part of the lid is broken, but could be rigged...stays on, but doesn't stay open. I usually leave that part off to allow more air into the tank. Comes with the stand, but the METAL HALIDE IS NOT INCLUDED! Asking $175 OBO.

post-429-1241558208_thumb.jpg

post-429-1241557606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dena

I just came back to the puter because I realized I didn't put prices for those. I was thinking $30 for the 5.5lb one and $40 for the smaller one with more corals. Will entertain offers though. Plane ticket for mom costs $340...so I've got a ways to go.

Dena

Fragen_Unreal I got your PM, but it won't let me respond...waited a minute and it still won't. I have you down. I'm going to plan on meeting at RCA on Saturday if that works. You'll need to bring a bucket.

Dena

PM sent

Nope...I've got four in my big tank and two in my Solana...I LOVE my clowns LOL. Sorry again.

Are you willing to sell a clown?

Sure can...will try to remember to grab it before I leave today...I overslept. Will PM you later if I have it. I've got a tank at work so it will be safe until you can meet with me.

4 is in the same picture of the first rock photo above. You can see it to the left. You can see it shriveled up to the left in the other rock photos I posted...I upset it at that point LOL. It's one of my faves because of the way it sways in the current. It's got a little baby that I'll be keeping...only reason I'm okay with parting with it.

Dena

I'll take Kenya Tree

could ya bring it downtown with ya one day?

Also, any pics of #4? Possibly interested

Excellent, it's yours for $25. I'm meeting everyone at RCA at noon on Saturday. Let me know if that works.

I'll be in a white jeep cherokee and have a Rottie with me. Bring a bucket.

Dena

interested in the 5 lb rock..where are u located at

Excellent, it's yours for $25. I'm meeting everyone at RCA at noon on Saturday. Let me know if that works.

I'll be in a white jeep cherokee and have a Rottie with me. Bring a bucket.

Dena

jsut an empty bucket?

Everything is pending aside from #4. No worries if nobody wants it...I like it LOL. So I'll be seeing everyone at noon on Saturday at RCA.

Call if you can't make it.

698-7192

Dena