New Corals Coming This Week

Dena

Thought I'd share a few of the corals I am getting from Ebay. I usually just browse and never bid, but I got a little carried away. I figured if I was going to try to get one then I better make the shipping worth it. The first one was my fave...

They called this PPE Scolymia

post-429-1240784228.jpg

This one was called Low Rider Zoanthids, but I think they just made it up. If someone recognizes them, I'd love a proper id.

post-429-1240784262.jpg

This is a red and purple Aussie Blastos.

post-429-1240784292.jpg

I got a few other zoos and a couple of montis, but I think I have one...not sure if it's the same, but it might be and I didn't realize it until I bid. One is light purple with green polyps.

Dena

I was actually only trying to look at zoas because they are cheaper and easier, but when I find something I like I just check out what the seller has up. I usually don't bid or want to and forget and everything ends on me LOL. I stayed home all day today and set my phone to go off when bidding on each of my faves was coming to an end. I got a piece of Rainbow Pocillipora for $2.25 because nobody else wanted it. I tend to stay away from anyone that doesn't combine shipping for either a flat fee or a flat fee for how many you buy. I don't like those that say $50 overnight and so much for each additional.

And when I don't pull them up by zoas, I look through them all. I got these from Reef Empire. They usually post a few pages of stuff all at once and then when those sell they do another. There are a few on Ebay that have really good quality. I haven't bought any online for a while so we'll see how these are when I get them.

I've got water and rocks in the Solana...can't wait for it to be ready. I want to put "special" stuff in this tank.

Dena

Archived