Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 3

mcallahan

Ok people, its here this time and will be delivered.

Everyone up North can come by during the day.

vwmike/chiu, I'll PM you as I'm going to be down south and we'll work out a drop off program.

If anything is dead (fish wise) when I open the box, I'll take pics and start the replacement process with vivid.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everything is here and accounted for - aka - alive!

chiu's SPS coral is HUGE! Its a mini-colony for sure. What a deal.

ej- I'll see you @ my place @ 3/30

vmike/chiu - I'll head out as soon as she gets her stuff. I have you cell #'s so I can be in contact as needed.

There are specific instructions on vivid's website on how to acclimate your creatures so please note it must be followed exactly in order to qualify for the 15 d guarantee

*cough* if anyone (new or from the old orders) wants to do round 4, I'll gladly head that up...say early June order date?

LOL, sounds like someone is happy with their new tank goodies.

Yeah, I'd probably be up for another order by then. New thread?

LOL, sounds like someone is happy with their new tank goodies.

Yeah, I'd probably be up for another order by then. New thread?

Yup..I'll post it in the next day or two. Gotta give people time to save up!

*cough* if anyone (new or from the old orders) wants to do round 4, I'll gladly head that up...say early June order date?

Great googly-mooglies! You just can't stop :) I follow these threads to see the cool stuff people are getting. One of these times I will jump on board.

Great googly-mooglies! You just can't stop :) I follow these threads to see the cool stuff people are getting. One of these times I will jump on board.

Just wait till my MH turn on and I take pics...I got some major goodies with TONS of polyps.

Next order will be in a couple of weeks, so start saving your pennies! Remember, you don't have to get TONS of items...the last order I only got 3 things for a total of $100. Some people only got 1 item.

So remember I told you that vivid was generous with their frags, check this one out.

ITs supposed to be a 1.5" frag. Its easily 3"+. Its a mini colony, not a frag!

frag.jpg

Wow...nice frag size. The guy who got this was really lucky. :)

Actually, I think it was supposed to be a 3" frag because it was a WYSIWYG...

Wow...nice frag size. The guy who got this was really lucky. :)

Actually, I think it was supposed to be a 3" frag because it was a WYSIWYG...

That's still more than a frag though. I'd gladly pay $75 for that.

here are some of mine just after my MH kicked on:

Hawaiian Tropic Zoas (supposed to be 8-10 polyps...they wrap all around the piece...

post-632-1241637157_thumb.jpg

Meteor Shower LPS..crab wouldn't get out of the way and still not fully opened

post-632-1241637173_thumb.jpg

Eagle eyes..again 8-10 polyps...very generous frag

post-632-1241637181_thumb.jpg

post-632-1241637149_thumb.jpg

Great! I am very please with the size and the color is fantastic.

Thans again Mark for settin this up.

Dave

No problem Dave! I love setting these things up so watch for me getting another one going in the next few weeks.

Great! I am very please with the size and the color is fantastic.

Thans again Mark for settin this up.

Dave

No problem Dave! I love setting these things up so watch for me getting another one going in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the emerald EJ, he immediately went to work on the algae growing on my rocks and showed no signs of stopping by the time I went to bed hours later. Thanks to Mark for setting this up and meeting me more than halfway to deliver.

As Mark warned, my BTA looked like hell and was NOT a happy camper. I found a nice place for him in the corner of the thank and directed the powerhead so it wasn't pointed directly at him. Within 2 hrs he had opened up and by this morning he looks to be pretty fully inflated. I'm only regretting him being in the front corner of the tank right now (he faces up and to the back). Hopefully he'll shift a little. My clowns have been giving him drive-bys, but no sign of hosting yet. Maybe I'll be surprised when I get home.

My watchmen goby still hadn't settled as of this morning. I had expected him to be a bottom dweller but he's spent his entire time so far swimming around near the top and riding currents, with just an occasional dive through the rocks. He's swimming, not floating, so not sure if this is normal. I only have about 1" of sand, so was thinking of sticking a few pieces of 1/2" pvc down for him. Think he'll use it?

Plan to post pics tonight.

M

Thanks for the emerald EJ, he immediately went to work on the algae growing on my rocks and showed no signs of stopping by the time I went to bed hours later. Thanks to Mark for setting this up and meeting me more than halfway to deliver.

As Mark warned, my BTA looked like hell and was NOT a happy camper. I found a nice place for him in the corner of the thank and directed the powerhead so it wasn't pointed directly at him. Within 2 hrs he had opened up and by this morning he looks to be pretty fully inflated. I'm only regretting him being in the front corner of the tank right now (he faces up and to the back). Hopefully he'll shift a little. My clowns have been giving him drive-bys, but no sign of hosting yet. Maybe I'll be surprised when I get home.

My watchmen goby still hadn't settled as of this morning. I had expected him to be a bottom dweller but he's spent his entire time so far swimming around near the top and riding currents, with just an occasional dive through the rocks. He's swimming, not floating, so not sure if this is normal. I only have about 1" of sand, so was thinking of sticking a few pieces of 1/2" pvc down for him. Think he'll use it?

Plan to post pics tonight.

M

M-

Good news on your GBTA. Sounds like he'll settle in and don't worry about his placement...he'll move where he wants...no matter what your opinion is! Its probably good as well that your clowns are just checking him out. That will give him time to recover.

Normal behavior for your watchman. I had one in my 20g and for the first 4 days all he did was cruise the glass up high. He'll settle in. Don't worry about the sand depth..he'll only sit on top of it, not in it.