Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 3

mcallahan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can count as either, since I work north. :)

But my work schedule tomorrow will be the same as today, so my guys will have to make it an extra 24 hours. I just can't take off for a couple hours in the middle of the day to acclimate new fish. (I figure the snails and hermits will be fine.)

Probably they will be fine. I'll just do the best I can.

ej

are you and ej the only "southies"?

Looking at my schedule tomorrow, I have to be down south @ 6:30pm, so how many of you were planning on picking up after work? I know EJ was...anyone else?

I will need to pick it up after work. Will getting to your house at 5:45pm tomorrow be too late?

Edited by chiu

I would also like to p/u as soon as it arrives. I live in Georgetown, and would be willing to hold on to a few things if anybody in this area needs help.

IT ain't over yet!

The pkg has left memphis and is on the way here. I've called FEDEX and as long as it gets to Austin AND gets sorted by 8:30 tonight (when the pickup desk on Howard Lane closes), I can get it TONIGHT!

So, I'll have to watch it this afternoon to see if it makes it here in time AND gets sorted, but I think we have a pretty good chance.

So, would everyone be able to pickup tonight if it makes it?

S**T!!! I just agreed to fish in a bass tourney tonight, and I really can't back out. I should roll back into GT around 11, so I wouldn't be able to make it to your place 'til 1130 or so. If I headed there as soon as I got home from the tourney would it be way too late to swing by your place. I don't mind waiting 'til tomorrow given the circumstances. Otherwise it would have to be tomorrow AM.

I can hold things in my tank too. i live in nw austin if anyone wants me to foster something for a while. keep me updated mark, i will try to come tonight

Can you connected with medi? It might be better for him to come to your place.

Can you give me a call if you go out and get it? I may choose to meet you at the fedex distribution center on howard lane.

Can do. Right now there has been no update other than it leaving memphis @ 1:47p. I worry that they put it on a truck and are driving it down over night.

Who knows, I'll call them in a bit to see if I can get a better ans

called FedEx again and they confirmed it won't make it here tonight. It will be delivered in the am by 10:30. I hope the station is air conditioned!

That stinks. PM me and we can talk about tomorrow pickup or drop off.

chiu

Do you know the earliest it might be delivered? If it gets to you before 9, I could get my guys home before I have to be at work.

ej

Last time it got delivered @ 10:28a. I can see if they can hold it @ the shipping center (howard lane), but they don't open till 8:30a.

No worries, Mark. We'll just do the best we can and hope that's enough. Thanks for all the work you've done getting this together. We're in the home stretch now. :D

Rest well, little critters... You'll all be home soon.

ej