Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 3

mcallahan

oOoOoOoOo, i totally would.

I can bring cash when I pickup the orange cap on Sat.

Anyone interested in splitting an order of Chaetomorpha with me (14.99, split in half?), or does someone have some locally?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok everyone, the order is in. $823 later! Wow...its gonna be a big box of goodies.

Here is what happens next:

1. I sent everyone a PM with all the items. If you DO NOT see your item, please let me know. I could have overlooked something

2. Vivid will call me and schedule delivery. Ship date will vary depending on if they have everything in stock and it is healthy. Don't be surprised if it doesn't ship quickly.

I'm hoping they can deliver on Tuesday, but its up to them.

3. If you are a "southie" and coordinating pickup with someone (I think ej is picking stuff up), please let that person know you want them to pickup your goods. Then let me know so I can make a "southie" section of my sump for your goodies.

4. Once I know the ship date, I'll let everyone know

5. Once I get a tracking #, I'll send it to everyone.

The box will be delivered by 10:30am so if anyone wants to be here @ 11 to help me unpack and then take their stuff, that'd be cool.

Ok everyone, the order is going out tonight, will be here tomorrow, Tuesday, May 5.

Shaun @ Vivid went above and beyond on this one. He called to let me know they have everything BUT my pink skunk clown. So he offered me several fish for replacements before ultimately giving me a piece of more expensive LPS. Can't say enough about Vivid's customer service...!

I'm open all day tomorrow EXCEPT from 1:15-2p. Please PM me and let me know when you are coming by so I can expect you.

I'll post the tracking # once I get it and post when the order arrives.

As Mark said, I'll be picking up from him and then heading south (William and Brodie). I'm happy to carry stuff for other people, but it will me about 7:00 before I get home. If you'd like me to pick up for you, let Mark and me both know.

ej

Edited by ejaustin

Here is our baby...a full 25 lbs worth! Good gosh, wonder how much that cost to ship!!!

Fedex Tracking no.: 968134502970

estimated @ $205 according to Fedex. I'm sure they get a discount, but still...

Truckin' pointed out that people might need my addy and ph # to schedule their pickup...duh!

8422 Jamestown Dr 78758 (yellow house, 2 red front doors...can't miss it)

cell

nine six three 54 seven niner

Truckin' pointed out that people might need my addy and ph # to schedule their pickup...duh!

8422 Jamestown Dr 78758 (yellow house, 2 red front doors...can't miss it)

cell

nine six three 54 seven niner

I will be coming by after work. I will probably be there between 5:30pm and 6:00pm today.

EJ, can you pick up my items and bring south with you? I can meet you wherever is convenient down south. I'll take that emerald crab if the offer is still good.

Mark, please let EJ pick up my bubble tip anemone, watchmen goby, and chaeto.

Fedex is officially late. No box

Called Fedex...they are looking into it. Will update as I know more.

Called vivid...they said if Fedex doesn't deliver today, they will tomorrow. Corals would be fine, fish might/might not make it.

So...I'll be in touch as I know more

Here's the scoop:

The package is on the way to Memphis (Fedex's central sort facility). It WILL NOT be delivered today, will be delivered tomorrow.

I talked to vivid aquariums and they reiterated their guarantee. They also mentioned that they have shipments go 3 days at times.

If you do lose something, it has to go through me, so let me know.

They also stressed that the items in there need to get out of the bags ASAP once they arrive. I know some of you were looking to get your items after work, which would put them @ 48hrs + in the box.

If there is anyway you can come get them over lunch tomorrow, please let me know. Depending on when everyone wants to come get their item, I could drive them down south as long as people aren't wanting to come by here.

So super bummer, all completely out of our & vivid's control.

I'll post tomorrow when it arrives. :)

Here's the scoop:

The package is on the way to Memphis (Fedex's central sort facility). It WILL NOT be delivered today, will be delivered tomorrow.

I talked to vivid aquariums and they reiterated their guarantee. They also mentioned that they have shipments go 3 days at times.

If you do lose something, it has to go through me, so let me know.

They also stressed that the items in there need to get out of the bags ASAP once they arrive. I know some of you were looking to get your items after work, which would put them @ 48hrs + in the box.

If there is anyway you can come get them over lunch tomorrow, please let me know. Depending on when everyone wants to come get their item, I could drive them down south as long as people aren't wanting to come by here.

So super bummer, all completely out of our & vivid's control.

I'll post tomorrow when it arrives. :)

I could pick up tomorrow around lunch if you can make a drive down south.

I could pick up tomorrow around lunch if you can make a drive down south.

Ok, Let's see when everyone else wants to pick up and then set at time

Would Bee Caves/MoPac work for you as a pickup pt?

Ok, Let's see when everyone else wants to pick up and then set at time

Would Bee Caves/MoPac work for you as a pickup pt?

Bee Caves/Mopac would be perfect place for a pickup. Since I have to run home to drop my stuff, I can hold items for any other southie who can't make it at lunch.

Bee Caves/Mopac would be perfect place for a pickup. Since I have to run home to drop my stuff, I can hold items for any other southie who can't make it at lunch.

are you and ej the only "southies"?

are you and ej the only "southies"?