Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 3

mcallahan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any word on what fish was ordered, how well was it package, and how it is doing?

GonzoBob...you wanna respond to how he is doing?

15 day live guarantee on their livestock. When I ordered they said they had to make sure the fish was eating and healthy before they'd ship him out. Packaging was good. I would have liked to see him have a little more water, but that's me being picky.

I would like ($51.98 before discount):

Bubble Tip Anemone (Entacmaea quadricolor) Medium: 3"-4" $34.99

Yellow Watchman Goby Small $16.99

Let me know actual amount and I'll Paypal when you're ready to order.

I'd like Algae Scrub Crew (25-40 Gallon Crew) $50.99 (anyone want a free emerald crab when they come in?)

and Tricolor Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus lubbocki) $28.99

That makes my total $79.98 plus my portion of the box charge. Unless we get to the discount total. :)

I'll come by your house with cash, Mark. When do you need it?

ej

PS The red mushroom is doing fine.

I'd like Algae Scrub Crew (25-40 Gallon Crew) $50.99 (anyone want a free emerald crab when they come in?)

That makes my total $79.98 plus my portion of the box charge. Unless we get to the discount total. :)

ej

I can definitely use the emerald crab!

ej

I'm meeting all the cash people on the weekend so that if they want to change their order, they can do so w/out having to meet up with me again.

Saturday or Sunday is fine, just PM me and we'll work out a time.

She's all yours. I know most emerald crabs are not a problem, but I have a shrimp / goby pair and I'd be upset if the crab got to them.

Mark, if you're keeping a list, you can put my emerald crab from the CUC on to Mike's list. If it's too much trouble, I'm sure he and I can arrange for him to pick up the crab.

ej

I can definitely use the emerald crab!

RIght now we are @ approx $377 worth of livestock BEFORE I put in my order. I'm looking at @ ~ $100 myself.

Plus I know of 2-3 people who said they are ordering, but haven't written me yet.

Looks good for 10% off.

Note: If you pay me before the 10% kicks in, I'll make sure get you the difference back.

Here's what I would like:

1) Hot Tamale Zoos $44.99

2) Radioactive Zoanthids $24.99

3) African Blue Zoos $34.99

4) Red Fromia Starfish $15.99

That puts my order total at 108.86 with the 10% discount. With the 3% fee for paypal this would bring my order to 112.49. Please let me know if there are any other fees that I need to be aware of, or if you get a different total.

PM your paypal info. and I will get your money to you ASAP. Thanks for organizing this.

-Calvin

Here's what I would like:

1) Hot Tamale Zoos $44.99

2) Radioactive Zoanthids $24.99

3) African Blue Zoos $34.99

4) Red Fromia Starfish $15.99

That puts my order total at 108.86 with the 10% discount. With the 3% fee for paypal this would bring my order to 112.49. Please let me know if there are any other fees that I need to be aware of, or if you get a different total.

PM your paypal info. and I will get your money to you ASAP. Thanks for organizing this.

-Calvin

The only "other" fee is the $10 box charge that will be split among everyone involved. Right now looks like it will be $1 a person.

All-

1. If for some reason, people back out and we don't reach the 10% total, I'd ask that you please be accountable and payback the 10%. I don't think it will be an issue, but i did want to put it in.

2. I'm going to PM everyone on Sunday before I order to 2x check your order. Please, please check your PMs and get back to me so I don't screw anything up. I want to take care of everyone.

3. I'm not sure when the ship date will be. Could be Monday for Tues am delivery or Wed for Thursday delivery. I will see if Vivid can give us an approx ship date.

4. I don't know where everyone lives, so if we need to organize a south pickup, please let me know.

5. I'm excited for this order. I can't wait to see how big the box is!

I work up by Mark's house and live south of William Cannon. I'd be happy to carry stuff south for any fellow South Austinites. Would be 7ish when I get home, though.

ej

I'm down south as well (Manchaca/Slaughter), so it would be great if you could pick up for me.

Mike

EVERYONE INVOLVED PLEASE READ....

The approximate ship dates would be Monday (5.4) for Tuesday (5.5) delivery. OF course, it will depend on what everyone orders, but that's what vivid told me today. So I'm looking to see some great pics on Wednesday once everyone's lights turn on!

Thus begins the post for who has paid. I'll update it as people pay.

As of 5.2

- ej

- truckin

- dapettit

- medi

- chiu

- lachrimae

- vwmike

- KaseyJ

this is who has expressed interested (that hasn't paid)

- jthedges

- AndrewT

- princer7

If you are not interested in participating, but are on the above list, please let me know so I don't watch for your payment.

Also, if you are interested, but I left you off the above list, let me know so I can watch for your payment

Thus begins the post for who has paid. I'll update it as people pay.

As of 4.30

- ej

- truckin

- dapettit

this is who has expressed interested (that hasn't paid)

- medi

- KaseyJ

- jthedges

- vwmike

- chiu

- AndrewT

- princer7

If you are not interested in participating, but are on the above list, please let me know so I don't watch for your payment.

Also, if you are interested, but I left you off the above list, let me know so I can watch for your payment

I can bring cash when I pickup the orange cap on Sat.

Anyone interested in splitting an order of Chaetomorpha with me (14.99, split in half?), or does someone have some locally?