Reef-Roids Group buy

dapettit

I just decided to head on down to Aquatek to buy some ReefRoids. Seemed a lot easier that way then to save $2. $20 a can and ol Bruce had several cans on the counter. Just got done adding some to the tank and sure'nough all of my LPS extended polyps, not normal when the halides are on full blast. My blastos and acans were quite puffy and several of the zoa opened and closed continuously. I'm not real keen on the 1 teaspoon a day for 100g, I think 3/8th's of a tsp will be much better in the long run.

Anyways the Tek has it in stock, fair priced, and a local vendor. While you pick some up ask them to sponsor ARC since you decided to buy local, that's what I did and always do when I spend my money at the local shops.

How much did you use and how did you add to the tank? wondering if you mixed it with tank water or what. . .

I just decided to head on down to Aquatek to buy some ReefRoids. Seemed a lot easier that way then to save $2. $20 a can and ol Bruce had several cans on the counter. Just got done adding some to the tank and sure'nough all of my LPS extended polyps, not normal when the halides are on full blast. My blastos and acans were quite puffy and several of the zoa opened and closed continuously. I'm not real keen on the 1 teaspoon a day for 100g, I think 3/8th's of a tsp will be much better in the long run.

Anyways the Tek has it in stock, fair priced, and a local vendor. While you pick some up ask them to sponsor ARC since you decided to buy local, that's what I did and always do when I spend my money at the local shops.

I've been killing all the pumps which is of course forking with my skimmer, arggghhhh. Hate that when the tank drains to the sump the skimmer rises and overflows. Well anyways I added 1 TSP the first day for my 75g tank. I mixed it in about 1/2 a cup of tank water and then used a turkey baster to gently flow it over every coral. Today I dropped a tiny bit into the tank before stilling it. This seemed to get a response and by the time I was ready to feed most corals were in the ready position. I mixed about 5/8ths of a tsp in 12 ounces of tank water. I preferred that amount as the tank cleared up quickly when I restarted the pumps 30 mins later.

OK I tried as hard as I could and I've been grounded.

You can save $2 dollars and shipping if you get in on the Marine Depot Group buy.

Marine Depot group buy

I see this being a good deal if:

1. You need some supplies

2. You get a couple of jars.

Like caferacermike said you can get it at Aquatek for $20.00