Reef-Roids Group buy

dapettit

It's dry. I am trying to keep it local to help our economy. Every little bit helps!

Directions:

For every 100G of your system volume, mix one teaspoon of Reef-roids with some water from your tank. Briefly stir this mixture to create an even paste. We highly recommend target feeding the paste to your corals using a syringe or turkey baster while circulation pumps are turned off. Otherwise, pour the paste in an area of high flow before turning off the in-tank circulation pumps.

Looks like we have enough interest. I have contacted several LFS and should have answers next week. If I can't get them locally, we meet the free shipping from Marine Depot (if every one commits). I will let everyone know the details by Wednesday. . .

Looks like we have enough interest. I have contacted several LFS and should have answers next week. If I can't get them locally, we meet the free shipping from Marine Depot (if every one commits). I will let everyone know the details by Wednesday. . .

is there anyway to "cut out the middleman" and buy directly from the manufacture (no markup)

nevermind...answered my own question

I did check with Poly Labs directly and they are not set up at this time to offer group buys. I also contacted the distributor and they refered me to a local LFS. I will shoot Prof a pm.

Too late to get in on this order?