frogspawn

offroadodge

So i guess its been about 8-12 mnths and i cant seem to get ahold of the bubble algae and majano anenome problem so next step, before the kill all my corals im probly gonna sell everything. Water peramiters are all perfect for anyone wondering. DKH average 11, calcium 410-430, salinity 1.026, water temp 78-80. Nitrite/nitrate/ammonia all are good. Ive had excellent growth i just cant get rid off the anenomes and bubble algae. I have frogspawn over 20 heads and the size of a softball(maybe bigger), blastomusa about 10-15 polyps(green center/hot pink ring) very beautiful. Plate Monti orange/white rim (tons of it), mushrooms assorted kinds, candycane 15 heads all in one group, Zoos assorted, maze brain, 2 othe types of brain corals dont know proper name. Have some brown possbly digitata or acro, multiple branches. Its been so long since ive bought the corals i dont even remember. Feel free to call. I may just load everything up and head to LFS Saturday. There are alot of beautiful specimens. Its early thursday morning and i need to go to wrk. 2nt when i get home ill get pics, dont have a realy good camera but if theres a question youll just have to come see it. Jeremy 512-971-1925 aftr 6pm

I have had excellent results from the peppermint shrimp eating aiptasia. I am not so sure about majano 'nems tho. I have gotten mixed reports about p-shrimp eating those. I am going to put the emerald crab to the test this week, assuming I can find one or two.

I have had excellent results from the peppermint shrimp eating aiptasia. I am not so sure about majano 'nems tho. I have gotten mixed reports about p-shrimp eating those. I am going to put the emerald crab to the test this week, assuming I can find one or two.

RCA had one yesterday

so now u have seen the pics, am i just going over bored with tryn to solve the problem by gettn rid of everything? I realy wish i could talk to someone who knows a little about filtration, thats the only thing i havent tried. Maybe the canister filter just isnt doing the job after a year. Maybe i need a bigger filtration device? I just dont know!!!! If all of you can give me till this weekend I will have a final decison. So busy at work with all of this hail damamge that i cant think striaght. If anyone has any kinda answers feel free to call please 512-971-1925 JEREMY.

some good stuff there, I'd be interested in taking some lots of ya.

YOu do have a serious bubble algae problem it seems from those pics.

Look maybe beyond emerald crabs, you may have to take out your live rock, scrub and bath em to get all of the existing stuff off and to keep the spores from spreading and in the current water stream