So April is really sucking for us this year

ysanford

So, as most of you know, we had a major mishap with the tank earlier this month. Well, just when things seemed to be getting a little better, something else had to happen.

My husband got t-boned this morning by some cracked out old lady that ran the red light. My husband drives a pretty big chevy truck and she was going so fast that his car spun around 6 times and he landed up on the medium under the 183 overpass by Paytin Gin. THANK GOD he is okay; just a little bruised and soar. Can April be over already, please?

Make sure he gets checked out by a chiropractor! The typical anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxers and pain pills just mask symptoms leading to worse problems in the future. Give me a call and I'll find someone good near ya'll. D.R. 249-1880

I'm just ready for April to be over! Can someone share some of their luck with us? Yes, I am glad that Kaylon is okay too. He is hurting pretty bad today, but nothing that a little Vicodine can't help. lol

Now, we get to deal with the insurance! Yeah!!!!

I'm just ready for April to be over! Can someone share some of their luck with us? Yes, I am glad that Kaylon is okay too. He is hurting pretty bad today, but nothing that a little Vicodine can't help. lol

Now, we get to deal with the insurance! Yeah!!!!

wtf. seriously...**** well yasmin you thought the truck was a POS BEFORE....now I think you will sing its praises!

hope kaylon gets better

wtf. seriously...**** well yasmin you thought the truck was a POS BEFORE....now I think you will sing its praises!

hope kaylon gets better

He's doing okay. He's starting to get pretty soar, as he bruised a couple ribs and hit his head on the stearing wheel. And of course, his back is hurting pretty bad.

Innate, if you get a chance, can you forward me some contacts on the chiropractors that you know? I'll send you a PM.

Thanks!