group order in late jun (any one?? )

neal90

In late jun I was thinking it would be cool to to a group order from one of the better online stores. I just haven't been to happy with the selection of fish I have seen in most of the lsf im not saying they haven't been helpful and I did get a good price on my t-5 setup. I just think this would give us a good chance to get some hard to find stuff and the shipping wouldnt be to much of an issue. Any

Edited by neal90

I have ordered from dr's foster and smith before and they stand behind their products. Their livestock is sold on their other website: live aquaria.com. I had a star fish I bought from died within 14 days and they kept their word as promised.

most of the better on line retailers do have a guaranty. And I have only herd good things about Dr. Fosters.

There is a huge topic area for "group buys" in the "want to buy" area of the forum. All you need to do is pick a vendor, work out the shipping and collect the money.

How about just thumbing through a current one and buy a few items with an open group order? Or at least figure out whom you'd like to do business with.