VERY large Montipora colony

Capt. Obvious

I have a very large orange (pink?) monti colony that has some staining from gha and some die off on the lower levels due to shadowing from the upper levels but is still quite an impressive piece measures about 10"x12"x8" at LEAST! it is also attached to a fairly decent piece of LR...the entire thing might weigh over 30 lbs (monti and rock)

Entertaining all offers.

here are pics...lighting is pretty crappy (6 x random k t5's with NO actinic)

3461885684_e2562b602a_b.jpg

if no one takes it you might think about donating it to sea world or another aquarium. They are always looking for new additions of larger sizes and you get a tax credit for pretty much any amount you want!

Just a thought, I'd hate to see such a lovely organism be reduced to rubble.

-Steve

I don't have a very established tank but will certainly talk about trades or cash. You are welcome to come take a look at anything that you would like to barter for. It would be very nice in my barren 225 gallon!

Dave

Edited by renman303

I don't have a very established tank but will certainly talk about trades or cash. It would be very nice in my barren 225 gallon!

Dave

I know you would give it a good home Dave, and that is all I really want for it....looks like you will get a emerald crab and a lawnmower blenny as they have setup shop in the colony and I cannot get them out. as stated the lower levels are pretty much dead as the top bock all light to them and some of the top is bleaching out but I reall need a home for it asap, I am sure we can work something out