pink birdnest frag or colony

reeflover

yes it is pink with purple polyps, it is a fast grower. I used to have it really high under phoenix 250DE which made it really pink. I like this kind better than the other birdnest due to the way it branching, and not sharp point tip.

mine is pink and purple,but has sharper points.i'll take a pic later when I get home and the lights are on I will get a pic for you.

yes it is pink with purple polyps, it is a fast grower. I used to have it really high under phoenix 250DE which made it really pink. I like this kind better than the other birdnest due to the way it branching, and not sharp point tip.

mine is pink and purple,but has sharper points.i'll take a pic later when I get home and the lights are on I will get a pic for you.

I think you're describing the Hyacinth Bird's Nest, which is not the one pictured above.

this is exactly the one i had before. I am looking local before i have to order online, and thanks for the link

mine is supposed to be ora birdsnest.just not sure what color they call it

Mine was the ORA as well, there is 2 different kinds of pink birdnest. Would you post your picture when you have a chance, thanks.

yeah, dont' look at night, you might find more stuff you didn't know you had! YIKES!

i found a live muscle that somehow survived under all the GHA in the "dumpster" tank...and now pipe organ is taking over that tank...hell pipe organ is replacing the GHA it is almost over run with it

i found a live muscle that somehow survived under all the GHA in the "dumpster" tank...and now pipe organ is taking over that tank...hell pipe organ is replacing the GHA it is almost over run with pipe organ

frag it.

I have some as well, i can frag to your price (and for what size)

Capt

does your like the picture one? this is different kind of birdnest, not pointy one. Brian will give me a frag of his pink birdnest but i am still looking for the one like in picture. I hope you have some. please look one more time or post picture but do not look it at night as azcummins said lol. thanks

Did you check out www.austinaquafarms.com? On the ORA tab, they have something called a "ORA Hyacinth birdsnest". They are in Taylor, according to princer7 in the General Discussions forum about an LFS tour. I'd never heard of them, so I visited the site. Greenmako is listed as one of their local farmers. :)

ej

Capt. Obvious

Are any of your zoanthids ready to be fragged yet. I still have an empty spot for some. Let me know what kind you have again and when they are ready. I missed you at the last ARC meeting. By the way how is the orange spotted fish doing? I am guessing that he only pecked at the birdsnest colony I took to ya.