ReefCleaners.org - Quick Group Order

princer7

I am needing to pick up a few snails from ReefCleaners.org and thought I would check to see if anyone else was interested in adding to the order.

75 Nassarius Vibex

50 Dwarf Cerith

Total After Discount: 36.37

Shipping is $28.95 unless the total is $150 or more. I would like to have an order ready to be placed by Monday evening.

Let me check the site. I've been needing to order a bunch of blue leg hermits but was still in shopping around mode. Let me see their prices and I'll reply.

I am needing to pick up a few snails from ReefCleaners.org and thought I would check to see if anyone else was interested in adding to the order.

75 Nassarius Vibex

50 Dwarf Cerith

Shipping is $28.95 unless the total is $150 or more. I would like to have an order ready to be placed by Monday evening.

Is that price for priority shipping or express mail?

EDIT: OK looks like express mail price. I'll probably hold off for now unless we get enough people to get up to $150. I'll be ordering 50 blue leg hermits and 1 ball of Chaeto.

75 Nassarius Vibex

50 Dwarf Cerith

I could use about 20 each of the blue legged hermits and dwarf ceriths, which would come to $15.40. I could probably do some chaeto, too, which would bring my total to $20.39.

If we don't get enough for free shipping, I'd rather hold off to a later group buy.

ej

Regardless of getting free shipping I'll order the following:

8.99 Red Titan Algae

6.99 Fern Caulerpa

11.00 20x Blue Leg Hermit

4.40 20x Dwarf Cerith

10.00 20x Nassarius Vibex

2.00 10x Zig Zag Periwinkles

3.00 20x Empty Hermit Shells

Total: 46.38

Archived