Free BTA

Jbrougher

My BTA never really got better after he spilt. I dont think he spilt from stress, cause it did well the whole time.

Anyways, hes been losing some color lately, and I'm looking to give him away,

and hes free to a good home. Though it would be nice if you had any small frags: polyps, shrooms, or LPS.

OR last but not least, a large water container or two (im mean 5 or + gals), with water in it

I'm free the reast of today, but cant meet anyone

I live of 3405 up in georgetown, which is off williams, or parmer

Ok, I will come to you, I am at work till 6pm though pm my your info

Actually, I just noticed how far out you are, I am not sure I can make it in time to get back home at the necessary time

Edited by KaceyJ

Thanks Jbrougher! He's been acclimating for a few hours now and I have seen movement so he is still alive at least! Hopefully he'll perk up by tomorrow when I put him into the display.

Thanks again and if he gets better and ever splits I'll let you know.

-Steve

^^ Ouch, you just guilt tripped me with the Bday thing

Sorry man, i just gave it to Nano Steve

sorry to hijack your thread but what is your secret to get it to split? Mine is around 12' in diameter. I tried to do large water change, fed silver side more often but it just continues to get bigger and bigger. thanks

mine was getting big, around that size, and i poked it with a stralized needle. not a big whole, just one tiny poke. it split in about 2 days after that. it was about the size of yours, but neather half was half that size afterward, so youve got to be careful