Announcing the May Austin Reef Club meeting.

caferacermike

If any more tables are needed, just let me know. We have three 4ft ones.

Also...anything else needed...snacks, drinks, etc?

Dena

dapettit is bringing a table. I'd like to have one more for sure so if you could coordinate getting it from them, that'd be great

I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm getting LASIK on Saturday. cool.gif

That's wonderful to hear. My husband's brother had it done and now my husband is highly considering getting the procedure done. Wishing you well on this procedure.

And having eyelid surgery tomorrow!

Ouch!! just reading about it, makes mine hurt. Hope everything goes well.....tell Robin (if she doesn't mind) let us know how it turns out.

-Robert & Cindy-

I don't know if this is where I RSVP, but I am coming. I have never been to a meeting; new member, but I love this site and I'm excited. I will be bringing some yellow brick road Zoa frags, some blue tip acro frags, birds of paradise, and some blue Mille. Maybe more, I can't decide. I will trade for Acans or other sps... actually whatever. Make me an offer.

I don't know if this is where I RSVP, but I am coming. I have never been to a meeting; new member, but I love this site and I'm excited. I will be bringing some yellow brick road Zoa frags, some blue tip acro frags, birds of paradise, and some blue Mille. Maybe more, I can't decide. I will trade for Acans or other sps... actually whatever. Make me an offer.

Sounds like some new picks. I'm interested so see what's on my frag rack, sand bed...and the rest of my tank and we'll talk

Sounds like some new picks. I'm interested so see what's on my frag rack, sand bed...and the rest of my tank and we'll talk

My frags are small 1" + but they are nice frags and my zoas are real nice can't wait to see what you got

Thanks

I'm coming just to see AZ's tank. >:) If anything goes missing out of your tank during the meeting, I plead not guilty.

I'm not worried. my killer attack dog will get you before you can open the canopy.

post-632-1242434874_thumb.jpg

I can transport the Sanfords tables if need be. I have a truck. Let me know.

We got a new car today so we'll be able to transport the table. We may be a little late because Kaylon has to work tomorrow. We'll try really hard to be there on time.

Looks like it is going to be raining so that should cool things off nicely!!

Remember to bring pics of your frags for selling/trading.

Also, feel free to bring equipment for selling/trading.

Finally, we have a yellow lab and pug so if anyone is allergic to dogs, I wanted to give you the heads up.

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting and for everyone who sent frags via messenger! It was a smaller crowd than the last meeting, but there were some great frags being swapped/sold.

I want to give a special shout out to the mannings who left me with some seriously nice frags. Now I am really running out of room in my tank! Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting and for everyone who sent frags via messenger! It was a smaller crowd than the last meeting, but there were some great frags being swapped/sold.

I want to give a special shout out to the mannings who left me with some seriously nice frags. Now I am really running out of room in my tank! Thank you!

Hey Mark,

Thanks for letting us invade your home. Nice to have met everyone and to the new members--we hope to see you on future meetings.

Mark....those HD movies were awesome....it gives the owners a different perspective on how far they've come along and showing their beauties for everyone to see. Your tank it's so beautiful and things are starting to filling in "ooopppsss", running out of space? You, of all people, should know by now there's not enough room for all the things we want :D. By the way, if you find out where you got those pretty yellow zoas.....give me a holler.

-Robert & Cindy-

Hey Mark,

Thanks for letting us invade your home. Nice to have met everyone and to the new members--we hope to see you on future meetings.

Mark....those HD movies were awesome....it gives the owners a different perspective on how far they've come along and showing their beauties for everyone to see. Your tank it's so beautiful and things are starting to filling in "ooopppsss", running out of space? You, of all people, should know by now there's not enough room for all the things we want :D. By the way, if you find out where you got those pretty yellow zoas.....give me a holler.

-Robert & Cindy-

I can probably frag those yellow zoas pretty easy, I just have to catch them in the morning before they open up. They grow fast tho, so you might consider a 500g tank so you don't run out of space...

Let me know when you want me to come film your tank. Its a lot of fun and it makes for a nice screen saver if nothing else!

I had a great time yesterday and thank you, Mark, for letting us in!! I like to put names and faces together. It makes this forum more personable. And I told my son all about your pug!! He's been wanting one since the movie Men in Black!! But being we have a Yorkie AND a poodle, 3 is too much for me right now ;-)

Laura

Mark - the meeting was a great success. Lots of folks trading and buying frag. We learned a lot. It was great to put a face to a name. I finally got the see your tank with the halides on. It looks great. I too would love some of those yellow zoas (maybe we can make a trade).

OH and tanks for taping our tank. It real gave a different perspective. We did realize how far the tank has come. We'd love to get a copy. Thanks again for hosting the meeting.

Dave & Robin

Mark - the meeting was a great success. Lots of folks trading and buying frag. We learned a lot. It was great to put a face to a name. I finally got the see your tank with the halides on. It looks great. I too would love some of those yellow zoas (maybe we can make a trade).

OH and tanks for taping our tank. It real gave a different perspective. We did realize how far the tank has come. We'd love to get a copy. Thanks again for hosting the meeting.

Dave & Robin

Thanks! I had a lot of fun filming your tank and I'm thinking of launching a "webisode" of Reef tanks in the area. Interview the owners, hear their story, have them walk us through the tank. Could be fun as long as people don't freeze up on camera...! :| :| :| :| :| :|