FT Harlequin Shrimp

Nano_Steve

hmm I would love to get rid of my Asterina stars. I have a pistol shrimp and goby and a sixline will they mess with the H?

Nick

I'm trading my H. Shrimp since he has totally rid my tank of Asterina stars. He/she has molted twice since being in my care.

I'd like to trade for frags of some sps if you've got them.

Thanks for looking!

He's quite a bit bigger than the small pistol shrimp I have seen and I wouldn't think he's a threat since it eats totally different food. My sixline has never messed with it either.

He's an Asterina eating machine. He rid my 29 of at least 100 stars in less than 3 weeks!

hmm I would love to get rid of my Asterina stars. I have a pistol shrimp and goby and a sixline will they mess with the H?

Nick

awesome, well lets work something out then. I have a nice tri-color acro or we could do cash.

Nick

He's quite a bit bigger than the small pistol shrimp I have seen and I wouldn't think he's a threat since it eats totally different food. My sixline has never messed with it either.

He's an Asterina eating machine. He rid my 29 of at least 100 stars in less than 3 weeks!

Well, I was hoping to get maybe 3 small frags of diff acros or some decent sized frags of monti's but cash would work too if all else fails. He comes with a Choco star I just bought for him today and I paid $30 when I got him over 2 months ago. He's easily double the size of when I bought him.

Really any coral would be fine. I'm just trying to get some new stuff into my barren tank! Haha!