if anyone bought the dwarf lion at rca

AndrewT

I hate you... ive been trying to get one for a month or so now and everytime i go to rca theyre sold before we get there. The last time we missed it by minutes. I heard there was one there today and its been there a few days. im going to buy it tomorrow am first thing unless someone bought him today. If hes not there than i may just give up on my quest... and ill hate whoever bought it

vividaquariums.com. Get in on the group buy man!

Its funny you mention that it was always gone from RCA b/c for the longest, that was my experience w/RCA - I'd go there and they wouldn't have anything. The lion was there @ 12p yesterday when I stopped by.

I had one for sale for the longest time man. I woulda let it go cheap too bc it was just chillin in my sump

I hate you... ive been trying to get one for a month or so now and everytime i go to rca theyre sold before we get there. The last time we missed it by minutes. I heard there was one there today and its been there a few days. im going to buy it tomorrow am first thing unless someone bought him today. If hes not there than i may just give up on my quest... and ill hate whoever bought it

I was at RCA and willing to buy one of them for you, but you never answer my calls :lol:

did you get my pm???? I didnt have your number saved so i didnt know it was you and i was at work so i couldnt answer. Thanks though Kacey... Im gonna go up there today at 11 and see if its still there keepin my fingers crossed

All you have to do is ask one of us to put you on the customer wish list...me (Laura) and Gilbert are always on here...we would be happy to get you one depending on availability!! ^_^
didnt know you guys had a list there... i grabbed one this morning gilbert helped me out thanks guys