GHA - Crap

Brooks

I've got some minor GHA. My cleanup crew isn't taking care of it from what i can see. What should I do? My Phosphates and Nitrates are untraceable from what I've tested, and I've gotten it tested by one of the LFS and they confirmed my results.

I see a tiny bit of a TON of the rocks. What should I do?? Emerald Crabs, Turbo's? :'((

Thanks in advance

-Brooks

remember people GHA can survive in perfect water conditions...the "dumpster" tank had untraceable readings when I picked it up (and THAT was a GHA nightmare).

to remedy the dumpser tank I got 10 large turbos. and run roaphos 24/7.

I also suggest you cut back on feedings and possibly your light cycle (deprive the GHA of nutrients)

Sweet... I'll pick up the Turbos tomorrow and see how that goes. I've lowered the photo period by 2 hours... I'm also running GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and dosing vodka to reduce nutrients. Granted I was doing this before I found the GHA... Hopefully the turbos will solve the rest of the problem.

Thanks Capt!

-Brooks

Sweet... I'll pick up the Turbos tomorrow and see how that goes. I've lowered the photo period by 2 hours... I'm also running GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and dosing vodka to reduce nutrients. Granted I was doing this before I found the GHA... Hopefully the turbos will solve the rest of the problem.

Thanks Capt!

-Brooks

Just make sure you have any loose frags secured. Turbos are excellent bulldozers as well.