Group buy reefkingdom

KaceyJ

Ok, I am trying to see how much interest there is in another group order. I will be placing an order with this site. My order total most likely will be over the $225 mark, which would qualify for free shipping. They do support group orders. If the total is $500+there will be a 15% discount, and $700+ will be 20%. closing date will depend on the replies and interest. not enough interest, and i will place the order alone.

depends on when you think you will be receiving your order.

I won't be placing anything new in my tank until May 10th at the earliest.

If the order looks like it's going to come in after that I may hop on for a thing or two.

Yeah, I plan on getting it much sooner than that.

I would like a couple of things, how do i pay?

thank you for doing this

lisa

Hey Lisa,

We have a couple of options. The best one for everyone, is I collect the funds, and place one order. We can place individual orders, but I was told because of the way their system is, If we place separate orders, each one of us will incur a $10 box charge. They would refund this $10 charge one of 2 ways, either refund ME via paypal for each charge, and then I would in turn return it to everyone, or they would give us a freebie worth $10 or more. All in all, I would prefer (for the ease of things) to receive anyone who orders money, and order, and then I would place one big order.

Not too small crab. And we are shooting to make it to the meeting. Depending on how many more jump in, we can either meet at my place or the meeting. both for collection and pickup. I am basically between the 2 of you.

Not too small at all lisa. I am basically extending the offer as a courtesy. And we are shooting to make it to the meeting. Depending on how many more jump in, we can either meet at my place or the meeting. both for collection and pickup. I am basically between the 2 of you.

Edited by KaceyJ

Could somebody please "update" this thread? I am interested in ordering but there is no real status on the order. I'm leaning towards $100-150 of stuff but it looks as though nobody is ordering anything.

I am in for this

https://reefer.powweb.com/catalog/product_i...72b2a05f4084eb1

$80

this,

$40

And this

$25

Are we near the free shipping mark? Where will we be picking up from? What is the actual closing date since there was an earlier threat to kill the thread. Etc....

I will be collecting funds at the meeting. I will be placing the order Monday. My order total alone is over $225, which is the free shipping mark. I will have iot delivered on 4/22. I live @620 and 2222. Most who are interested are located near me, so we can meet up at my apartment. I would prefer to have everyone come around the same time, but I will be off and around the house most of the day. I can not really take the frags to a single location other than my home, due to the fact that I will only have my motorcycle that day. If you want to order, please write your order down and place your order with your cash in an envelope with your name and screen name on it, and hand it to me at the meeting.

I was hoping that today would be a free day for me, but a lot of things have come up that I have to do and so I can't meet up with you today. I was saying you could come by because I've got someone else coming over for a trade later this evening. If we can't work it out, no worries. I'm not stressed over it. Tomorrow morning still works for me; I can meet up with you on my way to work.