Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 2

mcallahan

I've had lots of interest in the VividAquariums order that got postponed, so I'm officially re-instating the order.

Vividaquariums.com has a great selection of just about everything, including FISH so peruse their website, then place your order keeping in mind the following:

- Order closes, Tuesday, April 21st @12p -aka NOON

- Pickup will be @ my house, 8422 Jamestown Dr, 78758

- if we have enough "southies", I'll coordinate a southern pickup.

- minimum GROUP total order is $150. So if we don't get enough interest to have a total order value of $150, it won't go

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping, otherwise shipping is a flat $30.

- $500+ gets us a 10% discount

- Dry goods DO NOT count towards our order total

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself. They won't let everyone pay individually then group our orders together (like @ reefcleaners.org). So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash (I'll be at the meeting this weekend FYI) or paypal directly to me before 8a on Tuesday, 4.21. I'm not a bank getting government bailout $, so I won't be extending anyone credit...sorry! PM me for my paypal addy.

Just a reminder to everyone that I'll be @ the meeting tomorrow if you want to hand off your cash & order then. My request would be that you put your cash in an envelope with a print out of what you want. That way i'll know who exactly wants what and who gave me what cash.

If you have ?s, PM me.

See everyone tomorrow!

So right now, if the order doesn't reach $250, the $30 shipping would be split up amonst everyone that puts in an order?

Stephen

Rodger that, AND...

free shipping starts @ $225 not $250, so depending on who jumps in, we could be over it.

But if we don't make that threshold, we would split the $30? I'm thinking of ordering 3 - 4 Emerald crabs, but wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have to have to pay the full $30 shipping for the 3 -4 I ordered.

Stephen

Edited by reefman

But if we don't make that threshold, we would split the $30? I'm thinking of ordering 3 - 4 Emerald crabs, but wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have to have to pay the full $30 shipping for the 3 -4 I ordered.

Stephen

As it stands right now, we are about $40 away from the free shipping threshold. 3 other people have said they are interested, but haven't committed so I'm thinking we will get there.

WE HAVE REACHED THE FREE SHIPPING THRESHOLD!!!

I've started to receive people's payments so everything is looking good for us to order tomorrow.

Vividaquariums says they will phone me once I order everything to let me know the ship date. We also have the option for Saturday delivery if we want. I'm open to that idea, but I will be contacting everyone involved to see what works for them

Wooohoo! Crazy zoa time!