Complete sump system for sale

tropheusmaster

was surprised this did not get anymore hits,,, but its been in my carport since i shut it down,, so i thought one last bump before i move it to the storage room. 50 bucks with the rio 1100 pump included or 65.00 with the rio 2100 pump included. i will consider trades as well

Kenny 254-913-7587

• 1 month later...
was surprised this did not get anymore hits,,, but its been in my carport since i shut it down,, so i thought one last bump before i move it to the storage room. 50 bucks with the rio 1100 pump included or 65.00 with the rio 2100 pump included. i will consider trades as well

Kenny 254-913-7587

im interested.. what are the dementions? i want to see if it will fit under my tank in the stand.. is this to big for a 42g tank?

First off, Welcome to ARC! This is an awesome resource for the hobby.

About the sump, I bought it a couple weeks ago from him when he was selling off everything. Watch the forums and you will be amazed at what you will find on here, I am sure another sump will come along shortly. Once again welcome!