Glass hole saws?

dustint21

I am in need of glass hole saws. If anyone one has them and would be willing to let me borrow/rent/buy please LMK! I need 1.5''(39mm) and 1.75''(45mm).

Im in Killeen and need these ASAP. I will drive and pick them up and return them If you dont want to sell them. I will be using them to drill the back glass on a 40 gallon breeder.

Thanks

Dustin

I am in need of glass hole saws. If anyone one has them and would be willing to let me borrow/rent/buy please LMK! I need 1.5''(39mm) and 1.75''(45mm).

Im in Killeen and need these ASAP. I will drive and pick them up and return them If you dont want to sell them. I will be using them to drill the back glass on a 40 gallon breeder.

Thanks

Dustin

Does it have to be that size? I have some hole saws with matching bulkheads. Don't have the sizes on me right now as I'm at work, but I can send them once I get home.

It was the beer and pizza...! Glad to hear it worked out. Where are the pics?

It was the pizza and beer lol. we took pics but are still working some things out ... I can't believe we have 8 holes in the back of of that tank. Thank you for the hole saws that was a lifesaver ... Really in more ways thank one.