Kryptonite Candy Cane for Flame Angel

PeeperKeeper

First picture is of the Mother Candycane, which is not for sale, but I have several frags from her. She is about 4 1/2 " across and beautiful! The photos do not do justice. VERY glowy-green and grows like crazy even though I only have her under powercompacts and my calcium us usually below 400.

CandyCaneKryptoniteMother2009.jpg

Most of the frags have about 10 or 12 heads, so I figure they'd be about $100 in a LFS. I think Flames still go for about $50, but if you have a nice fat healthy one who is acclimated to tank life, I'd be willing to trade straight up for one of the frags.

CandyCaneKryptonitefrags.jpg

If you have other interesting fish I might be willing to trade for other types. Perhaps a Flame Hawk or Royal Gramma, although either of them may be too territorial.

Also, you can see in the pics that I have a bunch of mushrooms and fuzzy mushrooms. I could probably stand to part with a few of them if someone really wanted them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I replied to your PM's.

I'm really looking for a fish that's been in someone's tank for a while, which is why I posted to trade. I want one that's already been acclimated to tank life. Otherwise, I could just take a frag in to River City and I think they'd trade me for a flame.

Thanks. I replied to your PM's.

I'm really looking for a fish that's been in someone's tank for a while, which is why I posted to trade. I want one that's already been acclimated to tank life. Otherwise, I could just take a frag in to River City and I think they'd trade me for a flame.

I think I'm going to go ahead and post this in the "for sale" forum. I'd still trade one for a nice fat flame angel that's accustomed to tank life, but I think I'll have better luck just selling the frags for a reasonable retail price and buying a flame at the LFS. Anyway, I'll take $70 for the 8 head frags. I think some of them have more heads, so we'll adjust accordingly.

Archived