Adult Peacock Mantis

Tang Salad

Wow, and your offer was way better than mine. Must be bad timing. :)

I'd love for ours to get together and hang out and mate and stuff, but I'll probably end up using mine in an elaborate practical joke I have planned.

Edited by Tang Salad

as long as it is not cruel to the mantis :) he can hurt any human he wants, but do not hurt the mantis lol.

I am going to keep mine. If you want to get rid of yours, and no one will take him, I can trade you some frags.

Edited by KaceyJ

Do mantis get alone with each other?

Dena

Not to my knowledge. I would house the separately if i ended up with 2. If one is male and one is female, I would expect them to do fine. But I would treat them like I do my tarantulas. House them separate, and then introduce them. if they fight separate again, if they court, wait till they are done, then separate lol. I would never let them LIVE together.

as long as it is not cruel to the mantis :D he can hurt any human he wants, but do not hurt the mantis lol.

I am going to keep mine. If you want to get rid of yours, and no one will take him, I can trade you some frags.

Cool, what kind of frags do you have?