Please someone from ARC get this (it is free)!!

it is FREE!

full sized killer whale replica on austin craigslist free section!!!!

tell me that isn't awesome

just in case it gets deleted:

Life Size Killer Whale Replica

Reply to: see below

Date: 2009-04-04, 8:18PM CDT

So you are probably asking yourself, why I have a life size killer whale replica, so here's the story.

I work for Sea World in San Antonio, and the replica killer whale we had was recently damaged while we were changing exhibits. One of the tail fins was broken off and, the park decided to throw it out rather than use the space to store the whale. I didn't want to see this beautiful whale go to waste so I decided to take it home, after all only a small part of the tail was broken, the rest of the whale is perfectly fine. So I have kept it at home for the last few months and my two young kids have really enjoyed playing with it.

However this comes to the sad part of my story and the opportunity for you. My wife is making me get rid of the whale so that we can have more space in our garage for our new car. Why my wife would rather have a mini-van than a whale i don't, know but she has put her foot down. I need to get rid of the whale ASAP and will part with it for free as long as it goes to a good home. All you need is a trailer long enough to fit it on. It is about 20 feet long and will fit on most flatbed trailers(that's what i used to get it home).

So if you want a free whale, give me a call (number on craigslist ad). I would really hate to see this amazing replica end up in the garbage. The first person who can come pick it up can have it.

There is some minor damage to the tail, but it could be easily repaired with a little TLC. Call if you are interested and I can give you directions.

Thanks for looking,

Robert Boggs

(number on craigslist ad)

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Sparkle paint job

Disco ball as a dome light

Carbon fiber

Curb feelers

Shag dash cover

jeweled fist or crown air freshner

virgin de guadalupe sticker

the 1/2 scratched off orange parking violation warning sticker

"altezza" tail lights

"powered by honda" sticker

body kit

wooden bead seat cover

tweety bird/ tasmanian devil floor mats

"truck nuts"

"la cucaracha" horn

crushed velvet interior

jeweled fist or crown air freshner

virgin de guadalupe sticker

the 1/2 scratched off orange parking violation warning sticker

"altezza" tail lights

"powered by honda" sticker

body kit

wooden bead seat cover

tweety bird/ tasmanian devil floor mats

"truck nuts"

"la cucaracha" horn

crushed velvet interior

So basically the Mystery Mobile?

I CALL BEING SHAGGY

So, Being serious here.

Would this whale be able to be kept outdoors? What is it made of?

I'm thinking of trying to attach some swings and/or a slide and convert it to an outdoor playground for my 4 year old. How cool would that be...

it is/was (was as it most surely has been claimed as it was free and on craigslist) made of fiberglass...outside would have been fine.

but hey you never know maybe it is still available