Fox Coral

Dena

I've got a good sized fox coral that I bought recently from someone on another forum. I spent $30, asking $25. I just don't have a good spot for it in my tank right now as it seems happiest in the sand. I'm at work and can post a photo tonight. If no takers, I'll take to the LFS in the a.m.

Thanks,

Dena

It's about six inches long maybe...going by memory. It's not just a straight line like most I've seen. It has a section that comes out close to one end and loops back around to connect slightly past the middle of the coral. There's a little muscle or something stuck in the "center" part of it also. I was pleased when I bought it and saw the actual size of it.

I'll measure tonight and get pics...it will be closed up, but you'll get the idea.

Dena

I will probably take it, but I am out of town until either Mon., Tues., or Wed., Obviously a little indescisive on when we will be coming home. Let me know if you don't mind waiting

I don't mind waiting if you definitely want it. Here's the photo. I lied...it doesn't connect. Funny how when you describe something and go and look at it, it's always different. It's really neatly shaped though.

post-429-1238809053_thumb.jpg

Dena

I don't mind waiting if you definitely want it. Here's the photo. I lied...it doesn't connect. Funny how when you describe something and go and look at it, it's always different. It's really neatly shaped though.

post-429-1238809053_thumb.jpg

Dena

Nice piece will you take $20 cash tomorrow morning? (btw the clowns are doing great)

Tomorrow would definitely be easier for me than trying to arrange something during the week. Plus I want to buy a Solana tomorrow. Sorry Medi, I'm gong to let Capt. have it.

Glad the clowns are doing good. Mine died....everything died in that tank but the eel. Apparently there was ich still in my tank from my purple tang. The clowns were fine until the tang came down with it...after that all 8 damsels died and both clowns. So now I have crabs, snails and an eel.

Dena

Tomorrow would definitely be easier for me than trying to arrange something during the week. Plus I want to buy a Solana tomorrow. Sorry Medi, I'm gong to let Capt. have it.

Glad the clowns are doing good. Mine died....everything died in that tank but the eel. Apparently there was ich still in my tank from my purple tang. The clowns were fine until the tang came down with it...after that all 8 damsels died and both clowns. So now I have crabs, snails and an eel.

Dena

that sucks, mine took to another pair of mated clowns that i already had...now they are a huge commune 4 clown fish all hosting on the same rock (the size of a baseball) that is covered in white branching sponge....it is really quite odd.