My custom cleanup crew.

Brooks

So I decided (just remembered) that I need a pretty strong clean up crew. Thought I might list it here and see what you guys think I shouldn't have gotten, and what I should have gotten.

P.S. my tank size is 75g

22 Blue Leg Hermits

85 Dwarf Cerith

2 Fuzzy Chitons

10 Med. Nerites

10 Florida Cerith

Tel me when you guys think.

Thanks,

Brooks

Seems a little overkill on the ceriths ... but since you are also having hermits, they will help thin out the ceriths for the shells :wub:

Frankly for my live rocks, turbos have been the best thing. And, well, for glass and powerheads. My turbos have been methodically cleaning all of my Korlias lately.

Seems a little overkill on the ceriths ... but since you are also having hermits, they will help thin out the ceriths for the shells <_<

Frankly for my live rocks, turbos have been the best thing. And, well, for glass and powerheads. My turbos have been methodically cleaning all of my Korlias lately.

One of my Turbos, dropped in last night, was already on one of the Korelias this morning cleaning it up. cool.gif

Truthfully, you'll probably always be the best member of the cleanup crew. Like with the other guys, I have Mexican turbos (and nothing else). I find crabs utterly useless, sometimes aggressive, and I don't fancy turbo killers.

-Daniel