need cheap/free acropora

Capt. Obvious

Wish I could help you out with some acro frags. Thats an awsome fish. If you could meet me at my home in Belton I could give you a nice golfball sized piece of Pink Birdsnest to hopefully keep it fed and happy. I would really hate to hear about another one of those pretty fish being flushed down the toilet because it starved to death. I hope you get it to take some other foods, but you would proubly have better luck in keeping a Moorish Idol alive.

Wish I could help you out with some acro frags. Thats an awsome fish. If you could meet me at my home in Belton I could give you a nice golfball sized piece of Pink Birdsnest to hopefully keep it fed and happy. I would really hate to hear about another one of those pretty fish being flushed down the toilet because it starved to death. I hope you get it to take some other foods, but you would proubly have better luck in keeping a Moorish Idol alive.

ironically I will be passing through Belton twice tomorrow after 5pm and again after 6pm if the offer still stands.

Hey how is the fish doing? Did he start eating that big ball of ORA Birdsnest and ORA Didgi that I gave you? Hope its doing ok. If not post some pics of the bugger before he dies. If he is eating that is one hell of a lunch for it. hahaha. I may be able to spare more.

Hey how is the fish doing? Did he start eating that big ball of ORA Birdsnest and ORA Didgi that I gave you? Hope its doing ok. If not post some pics of the bugger before he dies. If he is eating that is one hell of a lunch for it. hahaha. I may be able to spare more.

Yeah Alex he loves it! and I really do need to snap a picture or 4 of him. Thought you were going to come to Austin the other day...never heard back from you. Oh well, guess you found your way around.

Thanks again!

Hey sorry I did not call you. Some last minit crazy stuff came up and I never got to make it out there. The worst thing is my schedule has me busy for like the next two weeks. Its good to hear the fish is eating. Well hope to see some pics soon. I will give you a call the next time I attempt to fit a trip to Austin into my schedule. Hopefully I can come by and check out your tanks.

Yeah Alex he loves it! and I really do need to snap a picture or 4 of him. Thought you were going to come to Austin the other day...never heard back from you. Oh well, guess you found your way around.

Thanks again!

Edited by alasg001

Hey sorry I did not call you. Some last minit crazy stuff came up and I never got to make it out there. The worst thing is my schedule has me busy for like the next two weeks. Its good to hear the fish is eating. Well hope to see some pics soon. I will give you a call the next time I attempt to fit a trip to Austin into my schedule. Hopefully I can come by and check out your tanks.

here he is..as well as the corals...that you can see he loves to knock down

3427505313_40aeaf7bea_b.jpg