dwarf lion fish

AndrewT

Looking to pick one up next week anyone have any input on them? good or bad experiences? goin in with o clown pair, blue tang, coral beauty, 6line and leopard wrase. neon goby

Looking to pick one up next week anyone have any input on them? good or bad experiences? goin in with o clown pair, blue tang, coral beauty, 6line and leopard wrase. neon goby

I'm sure someone else knows better but my first thought was the goby may may not be a good match.

Bill

I'm sure someone else knows better but my first thought was the goby may may not be a good match.

Bill

yeah im thinking im gonna take him out before i put the lion in there

yeah im thinking im gonna take him out before i put the lion in there

I kept a 7" Black lion with a bar goby. Oh, and I just picked up a dwarf fuzzy today. Put it in with the puffer and blacklion today. As long as it will not fit in it's mouth you are fine. Currently the puffer and black lion fish are resting on the power head and the dwarf is stuck to the bottom, all just chillaxing.

Edited by KaceyJ

I kept a 7" Black lion with a bar goby. Oh, and I just picked up a dwarf fuzzy today. Put it in with the puffer and blacklion today. As long as it will not fit in it's mouth you are fine. Currently the puffer and black lion fish are resting on the power head and the dwarf is stuck to the bottom, all just chillaxing.

aww you suck i was calling all day to make sure he was there. I got there and jake said he sold it 20 minutes before i got there today... **** you kacey ;)

Even though the six line is fast, I would still be a little concerned that lion might eat him also.

Also, watch out when adding new inverts ... I had a lion (or was it a panther grouper) one time gulp down peppermints I was adding to the tank as they fell to the bottom ;)

aww man... sorry to hear. do you think it was the other lion?

I tested everything. he ate a frozen krill and a ghost shrimp, so I was really excited. I figured having him eat frozen was a huge step. I did not noice any injuries or fin tears.