wtt chromis and anthias

AndrewT

i have a dispar anthias and a blue chromis to trade. Theyre both very healthy just want to make a little space in my tank. You may have to help me catch them as theyre pretty tricky. Id like to trade them for anything i may not have. Id like to get some cool zoos. or the usual ive been begging for... cynaria lobos

Dibs on the chromis!

Got some green zoas, look like the incredibles from the zoa group order, can probably frag off some tan with purple polyp Monti cap. Or can cough up cash.

its yours id rather trade him hes still a baby not really worth a resale... any pics of the zoas?

Dibs on the chromis!

Got some green zoas, look like the incredibles from the zoa group order, can probably frag off some tan with purple polyp Monti cap. Or can cough up cash.

its yours id rather trade him hes still a baby not really worth a resale... any pics of the zoas?

Pretty close.

I also have some Xenia. ;)

I have another species of zoos, I'll have to get pics of them though. Might be able to frag off a head or two of a neon green hammer.

yeah if you can send me a pic of the other zoas that would be great. I cant keep xenia it always and ive got 2 huge hammers in my tanks. the zoas will prolly be best. Im free all day tomorrow and fri

I'm a bit busy in the am, but will get one to you sometime tomorrow late am/early afternoon.

If the zoos are no go, want to sell the chromis and the neon goby outright?

perhaps.. just whenever you get a chance thats fine. thanks

How long have you had the anthias? I've got a piece of red cap with some sort of bluish silverish paly's on it. It was attached to a large colony of red cap and I broke a chunk off when I dropped it...can't keep my hands out of the tank. That loosened a piece of the large rock that had the paly's on it and also brought with it a 2" piece of cap. There's over a dozen heads I think. I can gte a photo tonight.

I also have a tiny rock with about 7 bitty heads of AOG's on it. I'd want the anthias and a frag of a couple heads of your zoos for that LOL.

Dena

How long have you had the anthias? I've got a piece of red cap with some sort of bluish silverish paly's on it. It was attached to a large colony of red cap and I broke a chunk off when I dropped it...can't keep my hands out of the tank. That loosened a piece of the large rock that had the paly's on it and also brought with it a 2" piece of cap. There's over a dozen heads I think. I can gte a photo tonight.

I also have a tiny rock with about 7 bitty heads of AOG's on it. I'd want the anthias and a frag of a couple heads of your zoos for that LOL.

Dena

i have a piece of red cap but if you can send a photo that would be awesome may not be the same. Ive had the anthias for about 6 months now. hes very healthy i just want to make a little room in my tank before i throw the dwarf lion in there next week.if you have some other zoas im up for that. Ive got some aogs thanks dena

Archived