Acrylic Sump/Fuge - $40

Fish are not Sea Kittens

Now I want to see a photo of each set up posted ASAP LOL. I'm curious to see!!!

Dena

fine here are the main ones:

the unfinished 120g (yes that is a heater just hanging in there, and yes you can see the glass on the bottom...i need to reposition the powerheads)

3402819095_d5d5dd4805_b.jpg

the wife's 10g acrylic hex (during a water change)

3403628780_4777b7085f_b.jpg

my kids 29g bowfront (during a water change as well)

3402816585_758a49cbf3_b.jpg

the 55g in the hall is mostly empty so no point in a pic of that.

The little hex is cute!!! I keep thinking about bringing my biocube home from work and putting it in my 24 gallon nano. I just can't keep up with water changes at work. Things are still growing and the four fish have been in there for about a year and are doing great. Knowing my luck it will crash if I move it!

Dena

The little hex is cute!!! I keep thinking about bringing my biocube home from work and putting it in my 24 gallon nano. I just can't keep up with water changes at work. Things are still growing and the four fish have been in there for about a year and are doing great. Knowing my luck it will crash if I move it!

Dena

the little hex is actually missing half of the rock work in that picture (had to remove a large rock to move an anemone to the larger tank)...really need to put it back before I forget